Finding Inspiration

Leave a Comment
Each artist develops their own creative process. When roadblocks get in the way, it's up to the creator to invent ways of jump-starting their brain. Some designers seek obscure magazines or websites while others play with toys or just go for a walk.

Lately, I've been looking to vintage advertisements and posters for creative fuel. When I came across the movie poster for Funny Girl, I couldn't help but think of 27 Dresses. Perhaps the poster for the 1960s film, featuring Barbara Streisand, was the artist's inspiration? I thought I'd use the 27 Dresses poster concept and transform it into a "Will you be my bridesmaid" card.




I hope to share more about the images and designs that inspire my work. I just finished a really fun invitation set that I can't wait to blog about. The design features the bride's love for cows and hot pink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Jacqueline Dziadosz 2015. Powered by Blogger.