Megan's 1st Anniversary Surprise

Leave a Comment
A couple of months ago I received an email from Brent, the husband of one my bride's.  He wanted to surprise his wife with a gift for their first anniversary and asked if I would create stationery to match the wedding invitations I designed for them. (A perfect gift since the traditional first wedding anniversary gift is paper.)  I thought this was such a sweet and creative gift idea! It was a lot of fun working on this project and I was pleased to read an email from Megan this morning about how much she loved them!  Thank you Brent for the great idea. I would love to do this for more couples!


The handmade box included:   
10 folded thank you cards 
10 note card
25 envelopes (10 with return address printed on flap)
30 return address labels
20 monogram seals 
1 sticky note pad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Jacqueline Dziadosz 2015. Powered by Blogger.