Carisa & Michael's Thank You Cards

Leave a Comment
First off, Happy New Year to everyone and congratulations to all the newly engaged brides!! 

A big "Thank You" to all the wonderful couples, individuals and families I've had the pleasure of working with in 2011. The variety of creative ideas and input from all of you allowed me to stretch my abilities and, in the end, make me a better designer!  Two thousand twelve is already promising to be just as inspiring!

My first post of the year will be Carisa and Michael's thank you cards. We continued their wintry fairytale theme, incorporating their wedding logo and snowflakes. Below are links to more of their wedding designs. Carisa will be sharing photos of their wedding details soon and I can't wait to post them!

 
Save the Dates
Invitations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Jacqueline Dziadosz 2015. Powered by Blogger.