Minted "Something Old, Something New" Challenge

Leave a Comment
Back in September, I entered a few designs for Minted's "Something Old, Something New." The objective was to design chic and subtle invitations that allow couples to incorporate elements of their culture and customs into their weddings. There was also a "just for fun" category that included other ‘traditions’ like Las Vegas, Disneyland, Military and Luau.  After about 4 months, I kinda forgot about the whole thing until I checked my email last night. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my "Cinderella" design was chosen as an editor's pick and will be sold at Minted.com in the near future!
 

Submissions for Minted's Moving Announcement contest closed this morning. Below are my entries. I'll let you know when they will be available to vote for!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Jacqueline Dziadosz 2015. Powered by Blogger.