Cristina & Christopher's Watercolor Invitations

Leave a Comment
Whenever a new bride contacts me to design wedding invitations, I always look forward to reading about what they're planning for their big day! The challenge to bring their unique ideas to paper is what I love most about what I do.  A significant invitation design feat for me this year was creating a watercolor-inspired look with a rustic/earthy feel for Cristina.  The design was created in Photoshop with special watercolor paint brushes. It took a careful eye to create the right balance but the effort paid off with this beautiful design! Another added touch, that you'll have to look closely to find, are the hops -- a nod to Cristina's fiance, Christopher, who is a brewer!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Jacqueline Dziadosz 2015. Powered by Blogger.