Kelly & Eric's Wedding Invitations

Leave a Comment
A couple of year's ago I had the pleasure of working with Megan on her wedding invites and programs and was delighted when her sister Kelly contacted me to design wedding invitations for her and Eric. I've been fortunate to receive a lot of referrals this year. It is encouraging to know that others are so pleased with my work that they recommend me to family and friends!

Kelly and Eric are eloping in a private destination but are holding a celebration for family and friends at the beautiful Benigna's Creek Winery (Check them out. They just added a new event room). Kelly was looking for a classic black and white designs with a hint of lime! And here is the outcome:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Jacqueline Dziadosz 2015. Powered by Blogger.